You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by leaving a voice message on 00 44 (0)7050-618-297 or sending a fax to 00 44 (0)7050-618-298
These are the contact email addresses to send your enquiries to:-
- You can give or obtain help with other PerlWiz users through the Online Support Forum. This is checked and moderated regularly by our support team, and is the preferred method for requesting support, as any solutions are then available for other PerlWiz / Perl / PHP etc. users. Visit the welcome page for an overview of the forum.
- If you wish to obtain support, send an email to email@example.com
- To subscribe or unsubscribe to PerlWiz newsletters / new product notifications, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including either the word register or unregister according to your wishes (this can be in the header or body text of the email).
- If you would like to report a suspected bug (i.e. program functions incorrectly), please send an email to email@example.com. Click here for information on reporting application errors.
- If you would like to make any suggestions for future improvements to PerlWiz, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make an enquiry about an order you have placed, please send an email to email@example.com
- To enquire about your current registration status – i.e. number of copies currently registered, expiry dates etc., please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other enquiries, please direct to email@example.com
- You can also send a fax to 00 44 (0)7050-618-298 or leave a voicemail message on 00 44 (0)7050-618-297 if you prefer